Starting at $36,700, the latest version of the Ninja H2 is now available to the Australian public.
The Kawasaki Ninja H2 has been treated to a range of new features for 2017 including Kawasaki’s ‘most advanced electronics package’ and upgraded suspension by way of a high-grade Öhlins TTX rear shock.
2017 Kawasaki Ninja H2 features:
- Supercharged 998 cm3 In-Line Four
- An Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) which enables even more precise chassis orientation awareness
- Hydraulic Assist & Slipper Clutch allows light lever operation
- Quick shifter enables quick upshifts and downshifts
- Smooth, quick shifting dog-ring type transmission commonly found in MotoGP or Formula 1
- New instrument features include bank angle indicator and max bank angle recording function
- Updated exhaust system to meet Euro 4 emissions requirements
- A pair of 330 mm Brembo semi-floating discs, a Brembo master cylinder and M50 Monobloc calipers
- A trellis frame provides both the strength to harness the power of the supercharged engine, and the balanced flex to achieve the stability and pliability for high-speed riding
- KYB AOS-II front fork racing suspension (first used on an on-road bike on the 2015 Ninja H2/H2R)
- Öhlins’ highly acclaimed TTX rear shock for increased rear stability