The MV Agusta F4 Claudio is the culmination of an extraordinary story, an achievement MV claim as capable of radically changing the sports bike concept itself. A product of Massimo Tamburini’s flair and Claudio Castiglioni’s insight, it pays homage to a man who dedicated his life to perfection, modelling bikes – first in his mind, then in the workshop – of unrivalled style, performance and attention to detail. Hence, MV claim their new Agusta F4 Claudio is the ultimate achievement: a dream come true.
- Technical foundation is provided by the F4 RC
- Carbon fibre fairing with alternate gloss and matt-finish patterning
- Racing-grade carbon BST Rapid Teck wheels
- Laser-engraved, dual exit titanium SC-Project racing exhaust
- WSBK-spec left and right racing-type push-buttons
- Full colour AIM dash with data acquisition, integrated GPS exclusively customised with dedicated graphics
- Cross-stitched rider seat with embroidered Claudio logo
- Öhlins USD NIX 30 forks & Öhlins TTX36 shock absorber
Production will be limited to ONLY 100 units worldwide and dealer orders are to be confirmed between now and December 31, 2018. As with any MV Agusta special edition, supplies are limited for each market and certainly won’t last.
$125,012 Ride Away (2 Year Unlimited KM Warranty and Roadside Assistance)