Suzuki is giving moto customers across the country the opportunity to get behind the bars and sample the 2018 RM-Z range at the RM-Z Ride Days. Running through November, the tour will visit leading tracks in NSW, QLD, SA, WA and VIC.
2018 RM-Z Ride Days Dates & Venues
November 15th – Maitland Motorcycle Club, NSW
November 16th – Moreton District Motocross Club, QLD
November 21st – Gilman Motocross Track, SA
November 22nd – Wanneroo MX Club, WA
November 24th – Broadford Motorcycle Club, VIC
- RM-Z Ride Days are aimed at experienced riders only, they do not cater for novices.
- Riders must bring their own protective equipment and clothing.
- Riders are allowed to bring their own bike (regardless of brand) to ride whilst they are waiting for their test ride session.
- Riders must be 16 years and above. Anyone under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Riders (if necessary parents/guardians) will be required to sign the track’s and Suzuki’s indemnity forms.
- Riders must register via the booking form on suzukimotorcycles.com.au/ryi/rm-z
- Confirmations and Final Instructions will be sent via email closer each event.
- All tracks will be for the exclusive use of RM-Z Ride Days participants only.
- The days are free of charge to those who have a current Motorcycling Australia racing or recreational license. A recreational day license can be purchased for $30 on the day for customers requiring one.
For further information on the 2018 Suzuki RM-Z Ride Days interested customers should visit their local Suzuki dealer, who can be found through the Dealer Locator on http://www.suzukimotorcycles.com.au/dealers