As the impact of the bushfires across several parts of Australia continue to be felt, our sincere thoughts are with everyone impacted, emergency services, relief organizations, and volunteers who are working tirelessly to protect the community, as well as our wildlife animals.
It is a long road to recovery for the affected communities, and our people across our businesses are all committed to conquer this ride together with those impacted.
In partnership with the Vincent Chiodo Charitable Foundation which is donating $50,000 we are running the following support relief initiatives over the coming weeks.
- Online sales from Peter Stevens Motorcycles and Harley-Heaven over the 7th and 8th of February 2020 will be donated up to a maximum of $50,000
- We will be selling tickets for $10 to go into a draw to win a full riding et valued up to $1,500 from each of five (5) Peter Stevens Retail Stores, six (6) Harley-Heaven Stores and two (2) Triumph stores with 100% of ticket sales being donated.
- We will be running a BBQ at each of our thirteen retail locations on the 8th of February 2020 with all proceeds being donated.
To find out how you can support the above bushfire relief initiatives please visit our web sites:
All monies raised will be donated equally between the following organizations:
- Salvation Army Disaster Appeal
- Red Cross Disaster Relief
- Wildlife Victoria
We will continue to do all we can to support our communities both now and in the coming months and thank everyone who are doing all they can to contribute and help address this devastating and terrible situation.
Paul Chiodo (Director)
Darren Munro (Director)
For further information contact Peter Stevens Marketing Manager, Amanda Duscher on email@example.com or Harley-Heaven Marketing Manager, Mick Sinclair on firstname.lastname@example.org