Yamaha Motor Australia has released the latest four cylinder XJ6NL – the naked version of the FZ6R. Based on the popular XJ series of middleweights, the XJ6NL is powered by an R6 inspired inline four cylinder 600cc engine.
And – new for 2013 – the power output has been increased to offer even more of the trademark seamless delivery.
This combines with compact dimensions, light weight and neutral steering to make the XJ6NL the ideal entry level machine. This is a machine for learner riders who don’t want to compromise. For riders who want the big bike feel and quality but who don’t want to sacrifice performance and style.
The no compromise attitude is reflected in this model’s features. Compare these features with the XJ6NL’s competitors:
- Inline four cylinder powerplant produces more than 40% more power, plenty of low and mid-range urge and a 10,000rpm redline
- Lightweight and slim chassis for pinpoint handling
- Low seat height to suit a wide variety of riders
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Four new colour schemes for 2013
- Made in Japan Yamaha build quality
- RRP inc GST of only $9799 (SP Edition Matt Grey $9999)