In a welcome departure from Suzuki’s really long model names in recent years, the GSX-8S will join the line-up in 2023.
With a twin cylinder engine shared with the V-Strom 800DE wrapped in streetfighter clothes, the new 8S is expected to offer good midrange performance for the money – just $14,190, ride away.
Unfortunately you won’t be able to get one until August 2023!
• 776cc parallel twin produces 82hp (62kW) @ 8500rpm and 78Nm @ 6800rpm
• Multiple ride modes, three-stage (plus off) traction control, ABS, quickshifter
• KYB suspension, Nissin radial mount monobloc brakes
• 14L fuel capacity
• 5-inch TFT multi-function dash
• All LED lighting
• Colours: Pearl Cosmic Blue and Pearl Tech White, both created exclusively for the GSX-8S, and Metallic Matt Black No.2/Glass Sparkle Black.