Triumph has announced special edition Rocket 3R and Rocket 3GT models will go on sale as soon as next month (or possibly May).
With just 1000 of each model being built they could well become collectable.
Powered by the current model 2.5L inline triple, there’s plenty of grunt, with 221NM of torque available at just 4000 rpm.
From the press release:
– Only 1000 motorcycles worldwide for each of the Rocket 3 R Black and Rocket 3 GT Triple Black – Each will comes with a certificate of authenticity detailing the motorcycle’s specific VIN number
Distinctive and unique premium black schemes
– New Rocket 3 R Black with an aggressive all-black colour scheme
– New Rocket 3 GT Triple Black with a distinctive three-shades paint scheme.
– Premium carbon-fibre mudguard
– Unique blacked out engine finish, including – Black painted exhaust headers
– Black painted heat shields.
– Crinkle black powder coated intake cover
– Unique blacked-out detailing, including on both:
– New black painted headlight bezels, fly screen finishers, radiator cowls, seat
finishers and rear body finishers
– New blacked out badging and rear wheel finishers
– New black anodised components, rear frame forging, brake and clutch levers,
yokes, risers and handlebar clamps, RSU rocker, swingarm guard, side stand, rider footrest, brake and gear pedals, yokes, risers, heel guards and pillion footrests and hangers
– Premium black anodised bar-end mirrors