Located in the Mudgee region, along the Bylong Valley Way Circuit, The Globe Hotel is just 3.5 hours out of Sydney.
As Rylstone’s oldest pub it is full of charm and renowned for its good old country hospitality whilst also being situated close to the breathtaking national parks which are scattered throughout the town.
The Globe Hotel provides gourmet foods and wines to make your stay that little bit more special.
- Dine in at The Shed Restaurant, open 7 days a week for lunch & dinner
- Discounted group bookings
- 14 rooms with multiple configurations housing up to 29 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- Large open fires in winter with air-conditioning in summer
- Continental breakfast included in room price
- Multiple lock up sheds available for peace of mind
46-50 Louee Street,
Rylstone NSW 2849,
P: (02) 6379 1048