Okay, so we’ve have given ourselves away with that cheeky Ian Dury reference, but we’re genuinely excited to trial these superb new Dririder Adventure (C1) Boots.
New to the already expansive Dririder catalog, these tough-as-nails jobbies feature:
- Full Grain Leather & water-repellent suede upper
- Moulded shin plate protection.
- Waterproof & breathable lining
- D3O internal Ankle protectors (CE EN13634)
- Adjustable Buckle & VELCRO® closures.
- TPU gear change pad.
- Antibacterial replaceable footed.
- Reinforced heel & toe area.
- Anti-twist & Puncture Resistant midsole
- Adventure all-terrain vulcanized rubber sole.
Recommended retail is $299.95.
A low cut version (C2) is available for $249.95 and both lengths also come in brown.
Stay tuned as we get these puppies wet and muddy and see how they stand up.
For 35 years, DRIRIDER has helped protect Australian riders with high-quality apparel and accessories, thermals, boots, gloves, luggage and helmets (since 2015). Designed specifically for Australian riders, our weather conditions and made for a true Australian fit.